Descriptif de la formation: Mastère Spécialisé Advanced Master in Experimental Flight Test Engineering - Mention : - Parcours...
Pas de description
Ce que vous allez apprendre dans cette formation
Under the aegis of the DGA ISAE and EPNER joined their expertise setting up the first Master s degree in Flight Test Engineering for pilots and engineers using the synergy of their recognized competences in aerospace education. EPNER is one of the world leader Flight Test School offering high
- level courses for Flight Test Pilots and Flight Test Engineers. EPNER offers fixed wing and rotary wing courses for test pilots and engineers. n nISAE and EPNER studied and developed a comprehensive program integrating their competencies and existing courses to provide EPNER flight test courses attendants with a Master s degree Specialized in Experimental Flight Test Engineering of ISAE besides the EPNER qualification. nThe Experimental Flight Test Engineering Master is a 12-month course organized by ISAE and EPNER aiming at providing either Flight test Governmental organizations or Aircraft manufacturers with high
- qualified test pilots and flight test engineers. Aware of the necessity to conduct flight tests program in close coordination between pilots and engineers the original spirit of this program is to prepare pilots and engineers to work in integrated team. nThe objectives of the Master is to develop theoretical and applied skills of experienced pilots and engineers for the preparation implementation and report of flight tests either of aircraft or complex embedded
- systems in the best safety conditions. After graduation these skilled professionals are able to participate to civilian certification of new or modified aircraft to aircraft or equipment development program to military acceptance program either fixed
- wing or rotarywing. nAcademic session consists of around 450h of ground and simulators courses provided by ISAE s and EPNER permanent professors and experts from industry bringing current knowledge and experience. n nAnd around 110 flight hours on more than 20 airplanes for fixedwing stream and 15 helicopters for the rotary
- wing stream. All along the program students conduct professional theses assessment of aircrafts or embedded
- systems. These theses are concluded by the preparation of a report and an oral dissertation nCareer opportunities n nThe Master intends to prepare skilled professionals pilots or engineers for n n
- Managers of flight tests implementation fight envelop extension of aircraft or embedded
- systems in close cooperation with design and development offices n n
- Managers of flight tests centers. n nUnder the aegis of the DGA ISAE and EPNER joined their expertise setting up the first Master s degree in Flight Test Engineering for pilots and engineers using the synergy of their recognized competences in aerospace education.
Les pré-requis de la formation
Pas de pré-requis.
- Ajustement et montage de fabrication
- Maintenance d'aeronefs
- Montage-assemblage mecanique